Saturday, February 14, 2009

Daffodils!

I did get flowers- daffodils! I got a potted one which is cool because roses in vases just die...but I can water these and keep them alive! I also got a little stuffed cupid bear and he's adorable! :)

I cleaned out the rat's cage today, and I need to think of a good name for her. I've had her for quite some time...Amy and I originally both bought rats together, but mine (Bella) died shortly after...she sneezed a lot, so I think she was sick from the beginning. Anyway, Mom told me to take them back but I hid the remaining rat in my closet since Mom never really comes in my room. Since I think the rat hates it in there, I put her out in the open today. Then again, maybe rats like it in closets since they like the dark and all...I might put her back, I'm not sure. She's really friendly though!

I have to study for boards today...they are on Tuesday and I really hope I pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment